Video Editor (Contract)
Fullscreen is looking for a Video Editor to create content on various social media platforms utilizing Premiere and After Effects. You will edit raw footage from original productions, re-cut assets delivered from our clients, and add visual flair with motion graphics for high profile brands. Additionally, this person will customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This a contract role located at our Playa Vista headquarters in Los Angeles.
- Create motion end cards, supercuts/mashups, quizzes, and animated infographics
- Address all client notes and edits throughout the approval process
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintain proper file structure and naming conventions allowing for future edits
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
BONUS POINTS IF
- Experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with social media advertising
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top