Tour Coordinator, Tour Execution Office - Fullscreen Live
Fullscreen Live is looking for a Tour Coordinator who will be responsible for multiple aspects of building and executing Fullscreen’s live events and touring products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for the digital live events spaces and frequent travel. The candidate would also have a proven track record in social media, organization, time management, multi-tasking, and getting results in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Managers of the Tour Execution Office at Fullscreen Live.
- Act as Fullscreen Live’s representative on the road for many national tour and hello! products
- Liaise with internal talent procurement team to identify and assist in preparing offers and scouting talent for our tours
- Work under Managers to develop new national touring programs that will appeal to our target demographics
- Work with Manager to coordinate with internal and external producers and production staff to manage on-time delivery of materials and to insure that key production milestones are hit
- Coordinate talent travel, accommodations, etc., or work with hired travel agents accordingly
- Propose and execute new marketing, contesting, and distribution programs to drive impressions, brand awareness, and ticket sales for Fullscreen’s live event products
- Assist in managing our portfolio of live event partners and vendors
- Extensive travel as part of ongoing tours is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional work experience with in the venue, touring, or ticketing space
- Fluency with all social media platforms, required
- Passion for the digital talent space, especially as it pertains to live events
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top