Talent Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join Fullscreen’s Talent Marketing team. The Talent Marketing Coordinator will serve as a liaison between two key divisions, Fullscreen’s Creator Network and Brandworks, helping to market our creators and support branded programs with great attention to detail and creativity. The position calls for close collaboration with cross-functional teams across the company.
You must have a passion for and knowledge of content creators and how they work with brands in today’s dynamic digital landscape. To be successful in this role, you must learn how to marry the marketing needs of our brand clients with the creative interests of our talent. You will be responsible for building compelling talent marketing materials and maintaining our internal talent database.
- Develop expertise on talent within Fullscreen’s Creator Network and manage cross-divisional talent education and updates
- Manage the overall talent vetting process and assist in the execution of partnered programs
- Collaborate with sales and influencer marketing teams to plan talent participation in sales-led industry events, festivals, conferences, and tradeshows
- 1-3 years experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or advertising/marketing industry
- Passionate about the video content space and current with YouTube, social video and influencer trends and branded programs
- Experience in and enthusiasm for writing compelling, succinct, and clever marketing/sales collateral
- Detail oriented and process driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams with both enthusiasm and professionalism
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainmentreaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top