Fullscreen Media is a leader in social-first entertainment. We are seeking a Head of Sales for our Brandworks division. Brandworks is focused on helping brands connect with their audience in a world where media consumption habits are shifting at a rapid rate. We believe this requires a fresh approach to marketing -- one that puts the audience first. We have an award-winning set of capabilities in influencer marketing, social video, branded entertainment, production, and paid distribution. We also have powerful assets in owned & operated properties and first-right on the inventory connected to our 80,000 channel YouTube network. In this role you will lead a team of sellers and account managers to develop strategies focused on managing, improving and growing revenue and meaningful client partnerships. Our ideal candidate is an industry expert and well-regarded speaker in the media/tech/creative space. The right candidate for this role will also be known for proven success in developing and executing revenue strategies for campaigns across a wide range of global brands.
- Build, lead, and motivate a high performing sales team
- Create, manage, and scale a revenue pipeline with advertisers, agencies, and partners
- Create a strengths- based, sales learning environment; coaching next level pitching/closing skills and surpassing sales targets
- Drive agency and direct to client partnerships
- Partner with Integrated Marketing team on messaging, story-telling and collateral
- Develop the standard by which sellers evangelize the brand vision and value potential to current current and future clients
- Minimum 15 years of selling experience
- Minimum 10 years of revenue leadership experience in the media tech and agency space
- Stellar experience building high performing teams and coaching on best in class pitches, public speaking, negotiating and closing techniques
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels up to and including C-level
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, clickHERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.