Subscriber Acquisition - Marketing Analytics Internship (LA) - Spring 2017
Are you a grad student who just loves pop culture and the Gen-Z/millennial audience? Fullscreen has a streaming service called fullscreen, and we are looking for a paid Subscriber Acquisition Intern to join our 10-12 week internship program! We are looking for someone who is interested in marketing, and marketing with a passion for pop culture, YouTube personalities, memes, social networks, and media.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and knowledge of digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the-box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a 20 hour/week internship position. In your time with us, you will learn how a tech media business operates, as well as day-to-day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your job, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Support Subscriber Acquisition team with marketing campaigns to help drive subscriber growth through paid media, and increase engagement & retention to build upon our loyal customer base
- Assist with Advertising Operations, Creative Strategy, Campaign Management, Marketing Research, Content Marketing, and Influencer Marketing
- Contribute creative and design input at weekly content marketing and customer acquisition strategy meetings for all paid media
- Manage paid media campaigns for Fullscreen through social media
- Subscriber acquisition analysis
- Must be on-site in Playa Vista office throughout internship
- Have 3.0 GPA or higher, be currently enrolled graduate student
- Be extremely passionate about online video, especially YouTube
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide great work
- Superior communication skills as well as analytical
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
ABOUT FULLSCREEN MEDIA:
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top