Sr. Social Media Analyst
- Collaborate across marketing channels (e.g,. social, YouTube) to drive ad effectiveness.
- Analyzing data trends and key social behaviors such as sharing, engaging, etc.
- Evaluating opportunities for optimization and new content based on analysis.
- Creating forecasting models to support Fullscreen marketing initiatives and measure campaign performance.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting.
- Analyzing market and competitor trends and various other industry projects.
- Collaborating with the internal finance team to verify revenues and expenses.
- Modeling to understand performance vs. KPIs.
- 3-5 years marketing analytics with a special focus on Social Media
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours
- Experience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task Inherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience with multiple social analytic platforms (e.g., NetBase, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience working with the Toy Industry
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top