Social Video Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated and exceptionally bright Social Video Coordinator for the Channel+ team, who will be responsible for managing our YouTube Channels for our growing roster of Brands and Premium Content Providers in the TV, Music, and Movie industries. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. While this is a full-time position, actual working hours will frequently be determined by workflow.
- Daily channel management, including video uploading and optimization (employing all best practices)
- Execute channel audits and create spreadsheets of relevant video information across client channels (data entry)
- Implementation of channel design and branding strategies
- Implementation of and support for suite of Fullscreen tech tools
- 1-2 years of related experience
- A deep interest in online video and experience with basic data entry
- Superior communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of Google Drive and MS Office
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written, verbal, and time management skills required
- Be extremely passionate about online video and specifically YouTube
BONUS POINTS IF
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top