Senior Product Analyst
The world doesn’t need another Netflix or Hulu. We aim to do something different and better that touches and enhances the lives of young people through a combination of entertaining video content and social connectivity.
Fullscreen is looking for an exceptionally talented and motivated Product Analyst to join our subscription video-on-demand product team. In this role, you will support and collaborate with Product Managers to understand user and service data to make our products great. You will work closely with our marketing, content, design, data science, and business intelligence teams to distill data into powerful insights which then turn into action.
This is a role to support many facets of product engagement. You should be comfortable jumping from project to project and helping out wherever and whenever is needed. If you are a data rockstar who loves thinking on your feet, acting quickly, and wants to build things consumers love then this may be the place for you.
- Evaluate opportunities for new features and products by modeling, building forecasts, and analyzing primary and secondary data
- Help define product KPIs across all parts of the experience including but not limited to acquisition, discovery, social engagement, and retention
- Work within the product development process to define tracking requirements
- Assist in designing A/B tests to best capture key insights necessary to test a product hypothesis
- Build and optimize product and feature specific dashboards and reports
- Consistently communicate insights and actions to stakeholders
- Act as the gatekeeper for all ad hoc product related reporting requests
- Maintain a shared data resource depository
- Coach the product management team to develop their data skills and best practices
- Analyze emerging product trends and competitors
- 5 - 8 years of product, business analytics or relevant experience
- Consumer internet, subscription business or other video service experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data into recommendations that add value to the business
- Deep understanding of analytics systems including Omniture, Conviva, Mixpanel, Optimizely, Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Comfortable with statistical analysis and designing experiments
- Specific examples of driving user data insights to improve a product experience
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hoursExperience in a roll-up-your-sleeves environment is a plus
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to multi-taskInherently collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top