Senior, Mobile QA Engineer (Automation)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for implementing software testing automation. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of building automated testing solutions to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Develop and implement automated testing solutions for Fullscreen iOS and Android SVOD application
- Develop, document and execute test cases based on business requirements, functional/technical requirements and user stories
- Send Status Reports on Testing Progress
- Work with all Engineers of Fullscreen to maintain a high level of quality
- Participate in Release Management activitiesIdentify bug trends and drive resolution process
- Keep management informed of progress and escalate issues when needed
- Work closely with Customer Support and other internal teams to document discovered bugs
- 5+ years experience in an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer role
- Experience with automation web applications using Selenium
- Experience automating iPhone/Android applications using a mobile automation framework such as Appium, EarlyGrey, Calabash, etc.
- Passion for mobile, especially applications on phones and tabletsExperience testing JSON or similar APIs
- Experience with agile test tools and methodologies
- Experience working version control tracking systems such as Github
- Experience working with defect tracking systems such as JIRA
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team
- Computer Science or similar degree or appropriate experience
- Ability to work independently without much oversight or instruction
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently against extremely tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Honesty, friendly attitude, and good sense of humor
Bonus Points If:
- Experience testing set-top-boxes - i.e. Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, etc.
- Experience with YouTube or another streaming video platform
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top