Senior Designer, Fullscreen Live
The Senior Designer at Fullscreen Live is responsible for creating and executing conceptual marketing driven projects that support the Fullscreen Live brand. We’re seeking a designer who is obsessed with building social content. As a social designer you'll create designs for web, mobile, and email marketing projects from concept to launch. You excel at creating content across all mediums and design with detail using a thorough understanding of each platform. Projects include but are not limited to social, brand design, email, multi-media/web, and collateral. You understand visual storytelling and how it differs across the varying major platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.).
- Design all websites and social marketing materials for our live tours including landing pages, emails, digital ads, etc
- Design all assets for content marketing campaigns on social
- Oversee animation and graphics production for live events
- Solve problems with innovative visual solutions
- 3+ years’ experience at a creative agency focused on web, social and typography (photography skills are a big plus)
- Creator at heart, with a passion for storytelling through graphic design
- Expertise with Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Keynote
- Positive attitude working in a creative, team-oriented environment
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Pet Insurance
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. VisitFullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability
Back to top