Senior Content Strategy Analyst
Fullscreen is looking for a Senior Content Strategy Analyst who will be responsible for strategic support of the company's programming and content acquisition efforts through deal valuation analysis, content budgeting and forecasting, competitive analysis, and user behavioral analysis. You will work closely with our content programming & acquisitions, editorial, finance, strategy, and business intelligence teams.
- Analyze data trends and key content metrics to make programming recommendations and support programming/ editorial decision making
- Evaluate past content performance and deal-level performance
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting of key content metrics
- Prepare valuation analyses to support content deal negotiation
- Develop daily/monthly/quarterly performance reports & deliver actionable insights gleaned from these reports
- Support the long-term planning, annual budgeting and monthly budget tracking process
- Analyze market and competitor trends and various other industry projects
- Create and present findings from analysis to executive teams
- 3-5 years of experience as an analyst at a finance/ investment banking, consulting, or entertainment/ digital media company
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex data that drive actionable plans that add value to the business
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, or Economics is required
- Detail-orientated and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player with a strong level of service
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Understanding of digital content, devices and subscription businesses
- A passion for video content
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top