Sales Strategy Coordinator
- Analyze potential clients' social channels for opportunities.Create pitch presentations and materials. Manage Salesforce and other internal workflow systems. Coordinate with Finance and Accounting departments.Create and manage databases.Assist in all preparation and other administrative duties.
- Work as a strategic advisor to other sales departments such as Integrated Marketing, Account Management, and Sales to understand long-term and short-term goals, challenges, solutions and how they can improve.
- Acting as a conduit to key stakeholders and other departments such as legal, finance, marketing, talent, product, technology and more
- Manage research and market data analysis from comScore.
- Identify new products to sell that the market would want and work with the team to build them out.
- Managing strategic competitive analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience in all relevant fields of sales strategy, and digital media
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience working in fluid, fast-moving environments
- Ability to think creatively and analytically at all times
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance
- Extremely passionate about and knowledgeable of the digital media landscape
- High level of curiosity to learn about everything relevant to the job and industry
- Deep experience on the YouTube platform and social video
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think micro/macro and short-term/long-term at all times
- Strong personality and works well under pressure
- Excel and PowerPoint (Keynote a plus) and Salesforce
- Start-up mentality with knowledge and experience in how large media companies are run
- Positive, can-do-anything attitude, attention to detail
- Passionate, hard-working, self-starter
- YouTube/Social Video management experience
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Brand/Media/Agency experience
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top