Product Designer - UI / UX (Rooster Teeth)
We are looking for an amazing Product Designer who will be responsible for design experiences across our user facing businesses, on all digital platforms. You will have a real passion for, and knowledge of, YouTube, digital entertainment, and the world of social media influencers. You will also have a consistent track record of building a full user experience from start to finish—not just pretty UI’s. And, will understand that great products have purpose, work intuitively, exceed a user’s expectations, and look awesome too!
You have a fun-loving attitude with the ambition and dedication to do some industry-changing work.
- Work closely within our engineering organization and with parent company designers to design a product suite—building a dynamic design culture
- Collaborate with the product management, business owners, engineering and other business partners to define design vision, product features on our products
- Understand user behavior and strategize compelling user experiences that improve user engagement, exceed user expectations, and deliver business results
- uild user flows, wireframes, visual designs and prototypes—from concept to final execution
- Ensure product design work you're doing fits our design standards
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process to the team
- Work with developers and engineers to deliver final products to ensure design vision comes to life
- Work in an agile design and development environment
- Know the latest industry standard tools and technologies, utilizing them in your work
- 4+ years of total experience in product, graphic, interaction or information design
- You’re sharp, highly motivated and have a clear ability to craft premium user experiences that will drive design excellence across Rooster Teeth
- A strong portfolio (required) consisting of polished & consumer-ready Product Design examples for the web, mobile devices—TV and social is a big plus
- A design background focusing on smart solutions, visual simplicity, ease of use, and feasibility of development
- Strong knowledge in screen layouts, final production art, UI flow modeling, information design, typography, color, composition, and UI specifications
- Highly organized with time management and execution skills
- Ability to pivot and adjust priorities as neededStrong communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in digital design related tools
- High quality standards with a focus on the detail
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering creative production studio responsible for award-winning online videos such as "Red vs. Blue," the longest-running web series in history; globally acclaimed animated series "RWBY;" comedy gamer series, "The Gauntlet;" comedy series "Rooster Teeth Shorts;" and "Immersion," a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. Rooster Teeth founded and operates "Achievement Hunter," the popular gaming website, and produces the award-winning "Rooster Teeth Podcast," voted Best Gaming Podcast at the 2013 Podcast Awards. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX, an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, TX, which attracts tens of thousands of gamers, online video fans and Rooster Teeth community members from around the world. The Rooster Teeth YouTube channel became the 4th most viewed YouTube channel in the world (non-music) in 2013. The Rooster Teeth multi-channel network has over 20 million YouTube subscribers and more than 5 billion views, and the Rooster Teeth website has 3 million unique monthly visitors with 1.8 million registered community members. Founded by Matt Hullum and Burnie Burns, Rooster Teeth is a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at http://www.roosterteeth.com.
Rooster Teeth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top