Marketing Artist (Contract) - Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is looking for an experienced Marketing/Graphic Design Artist to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong passion for design across print/web and has experience creating marketing materials across various mediums. The Marketing Artist will assist production in the branding and merchandising of various RT properties, as well as help to create promotional graphics and signag
- Lead and participate in conceptualizing and brainstorming ideas for new or existing projects.
- Assist to ensure all marketing materials across various channels remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals.
- Partner with other designers, copywriters, web developers, and marketing managers to ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution.
- Coordinate with external agencies and vendors as needed to ensure the highest quality of design work.
- Detailed retouching, color rendering and delivery of image files for print/web.
- Generates other art assets, including full service presentations, branding, and more.
- Serves as a central point of contact to our internal teams.
- Assist in the day-to-day design and production tasks of layout, template-building, edits, and preparing final project files on design projects for marketing, sales, events, HR, product licensing, and product development.
- Work with Art Directors, designers, outside agencies, and vendors to ensure the quality of work meets Rooster Teeth brand and design standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with project managers and brand managers across departments to assess new job scopes, better understand goals, and find creative solutions to design challenges while meeting all deadlines.
- Take initiative to better understand the industry and competitors through in-store, online, and design publication research.
- Experience providing print specifications, including inks, papers, and materials; evaluating digital and physical proofs; and attending press checks, as well as pantone selection and color proofing on marketing material.
- 5 years of design experience in an agency environment or the gaming/entertainment industry
- Artistic talent, especially a design/photographic eye
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize in quick and creative ways by designing layouts, adhering to template specs, proofing content, and spellchecking
- Ability to take art direction
- Ability to communicate ideas, written and verbally, in a strong and compelling manner
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to itsRoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Back to top