Talent Relations Manager is responsible for sourcing, scouting, and closing the talent for all of Fullscreen Live’s tours. This process starts by identifying “tour-able” talent using our proprietary methods of analyzing social media engagement metrics. Track down who the best points of contact are to the talent and reaching out to them. Then it’s about selling them on Fullscreen Live’s services and ultimately closing the talent by making offers and negotiating deals with representatives.
Ideal candidate is someone who understand the importance to detail when attracting talent and servicing them either from a sellers side, buyers side, or both. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation for the art of the pitch: awareness of the audience, understanding of the sequence and cadence of a sales pitch, etc… , someone who attends a dinner party not knowing a single person and leaves with 20 people all talking about them and wanting to see them again. We want someone who has real experience in sales and a track record of being successful selling. Be able to pick up the phone and cold call to reach someone they want to put on tour.
Has a strong rolodex of industry contacts within the digital talent space. This includes agents and managers at all the traditional Hollywood agencies as well as channel managers at various MCNS. Additionally, we are looking for someone who already has an understanding or can quickly learn how to analyze social media engagement metrics and have the ability to recognize patterns within them. This candidate should be intuitive, outgoing, extremely social, proactive, organized, possess strong time management skills, and have strong work ethic. We want someone who can turn a NO into a YES. This role will report to the director of Talent Relations at Fullscreen Live.
- Attend internal meetings and represent Fullscreen Live
- Source talent for our tours
- Make touring offers and negotiate deals
- Minimal scheduling of meetings, calls, meals
- Help design new and update current talent facing sales assets
- Organize and update all notes for our talent conversations
- Periodic weekend travel to execute tours
- Proactively initiate and cultivate new relationships with talent and their representation.
- Experience using ASANA is a plus
- Have the desire to learn how to be a selling machine
- Talent agency or management experience
- Turns NO’s into YES’s
- Work really well in a team environment
Perks + Benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.