We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the development and successful execution of custom sponsorships and programming for the Fullscreen Brand team. The ideal candidate would have a passion for content creation, knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers, and be extremely detail oriented. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The candidate would also have a proven track record of activating integrated marketing experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a high-profile, key new hire within our rapidly growing organization and will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing Activations.
- Manage content which supports the creation and overall maintenance of sponsored digital content
- Lead and assigned campaigns through activation life-cycle
- Partner with and support Strategy, Production and Talent teams in program development and execution
- Work and align with internal stakeholders to set up and ensure successful campaign execution
- Manage talent and vendors on assigned projectsInitiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
- Track overall campaign performance (video views, social reach, QC)
- Manage and maintain budget
- 4-6 years experience in branded content
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver
- History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
- Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must be a savvy integrated marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.