LAMP Software Engineer
- Work as part of Fullscreen Direct’s core development team, creating features and optimizing existing functionality.
- Ship code nearly every single day.
- Create high performing, scalable solutions for various business and technical problems.
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload.
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion.
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback.
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers.
- PHP MVC Frameworks (we use Symfony, experience with others (i.e. Zend, Cake, Yii, etc.) still good)
- QA/Testing (Codeception, PHPUnit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Operating systems (Linux, OS X)
- Software (Apache, Memcached, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ)
- 3rd party integrations (Billing, Shipping)
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Flexible dress code
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Pet Insurance
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top