Junior Backend Engineer
Fullscreen's CREATOR PLATFORM team is looking for a Back-end Developer driven to create fast and scalable systems. You will work on a team of engineers and be responsible for building and maintaining modular, scalable components used across our entire creator platform. This gig is for you if you love challenges and want to be part of a rock star team.
What You'll Do
- Maintain existing functionality using Rails
- Participate in design process and gather requirements with other business stakeholders
- Work on support tickets for our Creator Website
- Experiment with latest technologies
What To Bring
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Computer Science skills: Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in PostgresSQL
- Experience in deploying service on AWS
- Experience in MongoDB
- Experience developing in a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Front End development (Angular.js)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and can respond to urgent requests
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top