Jr. Project Manager
- Assist the team’s project managers in overseeing 10-15 projects from beginning to end; with emphasis on leading the design project management of the team.
- Help manage the day-to-day workflow of the design team (5-7 designers) by strategically thinking through scope of work and available resources
- Assess each incoming request in terms of breadth, depth, and scope of assignment
- Ensure that all deadlines are met under reasonable circumstances and communicate with designers and/or accounts teams when priorities need to shift.
- Evaluate the overall needs of McBeard Accounts Teams to access which priorities need to precede another.
- Be the communication liaison between account team members and designers on the team
- Work with Art Director and Designers to spearhead creative planning from a project management point of view.
- Partner with the team’s Creative Lead and Account Lead to assess project management needs for the team and offer support to maintain smooth communication and process flow.
- Provide stock image needs to team members on a daily basis.
- Organize and keep current the Design Central Dropbox’s Stock Assets on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to keep a working knowledge of all current and upcoming projects and assist in determining team-wide bandwidth for future needs.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn/master all things related to design.
- Assist and be a liaison between accounts and creatives for decks and new project pitches.
- Develop and apply organizational processes and procedures that may be helpful for workflow, while ensuring all work is up to McBeard best practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2+ years of professional working experience; agency or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated interest in project management and social media marketing/advertising
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Apps (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.) required
- Sharp attention to detailPolished written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the company
- Natural problem-solver who can think quickly through unforeseen issues
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to garner buy-in from team members
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider certifications and/or similar trade experience
- Previous experience with project management
- Design/art background with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience working with an enterprise project management tool, such as: Mavenlink (preferred), Jira, Basecamp, Wrike, Workfront, etc.
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top