Graphic Designer (Social)
- Research design, daydream design, and design, design, design
- Ideate, conceptualize, and execute a wide variety of graphics for a variety of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Be able to design a wide variety of graphics -- anything from infographics to text-based graphics, photo-treatments, compositing and beyond.
- Exercise flexibility and a true “team-mentality.”
- Manage multiple projects at once, prioritize tasks, and stay organized.
- Team up with our creative and account teams to ideate and execute social media content for platforms listed above.
- Collaborate with other designers and invest in the “design community” of McBeard to foster a sense of artistry in our work and culture ---> to keep inspiration flowing!
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of digital design experience required, within social media marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree Required, preferably from a design school or related
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong eye for typography and layout in design
- Experience in photo manipulation, handling Key Art, compositing, and creating a variety of different graphics from scratch
- Exceptional computer skills and proficiency with Mac OS operating system
- Proficient knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and very quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Can work very well independently, as well as lead in appropriate settings
- Self-starter who is always seeking to take good to great, to excellent
- Flexible, good attitude, humble team player, hungry for challenges
Bonus Points If
- Knowledge of InDesign, Lightroom and Bridge
- Previous work directly for or related to the Toy industry
- Hand-lettering skills
- Illustration skills
- Deck Building experience, proficiency working in Keynote
Perks and Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top