Graphic Designer, Production
We need a great Designer. A really great Designer.
And we don’t mean that in the sense of, “Hey you know that Becca from home-economics class?”… “Yeah, she’s really GREAT," kinda great. We mean great in the traditional sense of the word.
“Alexander the Great,” kinda great, “The Great Escape,” level great.
Basically, pretty damn great.
A Designer that can crank out ten killer shows, with ten totally different looks, over ten different channels.
A Designer that can create Pinterest-worthy title cards that people will actually share.
A Designer that can create custom merch for millions of screaming fan boys and girls, who can take a boring forty page deck, and turn it into something that looks like forty million dollars worth of business.
A Designer that treats design as an end level craft they aspire to, not just a stop on the way to becoming an average agency Art Director.
A Designer that wants to become an important part of one of the most forward-thinking, culturally relevant branded entertainment groups on the planet.
A Designer who looks at this posting and thinks, “I don’t know if I’m qualified to fill this role, but I have a pretty fly portfolio,” and has the confidence to send us their stuff, regardless of all the boring stuff listed below.
- Oversee the overall design development and execution of brand identity for all Strategic Content Group shows
- Oversee the overall design development and execution of all show presentation decks
- Create design elements for use in merch, commercial spots, web shows and meet-ups
- Work collaboratively with other design team members, senior staff, business development, marketing, and sales teams on various pitches and brand/marketing activation
- Firstly and foremostly a killer portfolio of work. Everything else is negotiable
- Keeping the above statement in mind, 3-4+ years of experience working in a graphic design studio/agency would be ideal
- Knowledge of Adobe suite - InDesign Photoshop & Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Keynote
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top