Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. In collaboration with leading talent and brands, we create content differently. We’re looking for an events specialist with a passion for creating experiences that perfectly reflect the Fullscreen Media brand and make an impact on popular culture.
Reporting to the head of communications, the candidate is responsible for driving the production and execution of Fullscreen Media trade and consumer events, including but not limited to mixers, press screenings, film premieres, trade shows, junkets and more. This individual has a passion for creating experiences that match the Fullscreen Media brand and its three lines of business.
The ideal candidate has go-to contacts for event vendors and fabrication companies, knows the right questions to ask during on-site venue visit and handles guest list management without breaking a sweat. Always calm under fire, this individual is a problem solver who can manage a two-hour press event with the same grace and attention to detail as a massive execution requiring soup-to-nuts production. Must have previous experience at entertainment industry trade and consumer events such as San Diego Comic-Con, CES, SXSW, VidCon, and others.
- Produce and execute Fullscreen Media trade and consumer events, including staging, branding, entertainment, hospitality, guest lists, security, ticketing, etc.
- Manage internal support teams and external vendors
- Develop strong partnerships with internal teams to define experiential strategies in support of the Fullscreen Media brand, talent, content, brand partner programs and more
- Develop, manage and track all event-related budgets
- Build an event calendar to produce meaningful experiences within defined budgets
- Liaise with external event producers to ensure strong positioning of the company, its executives and talent
- Create briefing documents, itineraries and runs-of-show related to each event
- Travel as required to all related events such as Girls Night In, Comic-Con, CES, SXSW, VidCon, RTX, etc.
- Produce post-event reports and recaps
- Develop and maintain relationships with Fullscreen Media’s creator community
- 3+ years of event production experience
- Experience producing press-driven parties, press events, executive presentations and speaking opportunities, trade show activations, experiential stunts and other brand events required
- Strong relationships with brand-relevant event vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of producing traditional and non-traditional event execution (examples required)
- Understanding of the social video business and the creator community
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to effectively and enthusiastically collaborate with multiple teams
- Previous experience with digital media and/or online video companies is a plus
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth “First.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a partnership between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top