English Closed Caption Editor
Fullscreen's SVOD team is looking for great English Closed Caption Editors! This is a temp position that trains in our Playa Vista office and is a work from home opportunity after training.
- Create, reformat, and edit captions for videos distributed on the Fullscreen SVOD platform
- Transcribe audio tracks with accurate English spelling and punctuation
- Format captions based on grammatical units
- Time captions to video files
- Adhere to the specifications of the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Follow the Fullscreen house style guide and technical specifications
- Complete work by deadlines
- Communicate progress and any issues that arise
- Captioning and/or subtitling experience preferred
- Experience using professional caption/subtitling software preferred
- Exceptional English language skills (native level)
- Fast and accurate typing skills — minimum 60 wpm
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with captioning file formats
- Able to work independently
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 500 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 60,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Lohanthony, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. VisitFullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability
Back to top