We are looking for an eCommerce Merchandise Buyer / Inventory Planner who can bring their energy, creativity and experience to a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be a organized, analytical, detail oriented and data driven individual to join our growing eCommerce team!
The ideal candidate will have a background in eCommerce and have excellent communication skills, and thrive in executing our product strategy working with vendors, manufacturers and other partners as well as our design team and others throughout the company. Responsibilities include the purchasing of goods within your product line, building and managing supplier relationships, ensuring stock levels are maintained according to our guidelines and strategic plans.
- Establish product forecasts based on previous data and analytics
- Work with internal stakeholders and eCommerce leadership to build out product lines according to strategic direction and in line with eCommerce calendar
- Generate correct and timely purchase orders to suppliers and vendors
- Manage and track shipments from vendors to distribution center
- Assist customer experience manager with providing product details and descriptions
- Review price / cost analysis by maintaining historical pricing records for products
- Review sales analytics for product line and provide reports based on sell through rates and inventory management
- Bachelor's degree or significant related experience
- 2-3+ years apparel / soft goods buying / planning experience
- Consumer products experience preferred
- Project Management experience
- Proven experience working with outside vendors and other 3rd party partners
PERKS + BENEFITS
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering creative production studio responsible for award-winning online videos such as "Red vs. Blue," the longest-running web series in history; globally acclaimed animated series "RWBY;" comedy gamer series, "The Gauntlet;" comedy series "Rooster Teeth Shorts;" and "Immersion," a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. Rooster Teeth founded and operates "Achievement Hunter," the popular gaming website, and produces the award-winning "Rooster Teeth Podcast," voted Best Gaming Podcast at the 2013 Podcast Awards. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX, an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, TX, which attracts tens of thousands of gamers, online video fans and Rooster Teeth community members from around the world. The Rooster Teeth YouTube channel became the 4th most viewed YouTube channel in the world (non-music) in 2013. The Rooster Teeth multi-channel network has over 20 million YouTube subscribers and more than 5 billion views, and the Rooster Teeth website has 3 million unique monthly visitors with 1.8 million registered community members. Founded by Matt Hullum and Burnie Burns, Rooster Teeth is a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at http://www.roosterteeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.