Director of Product - Platform
- Product Vision and Evolution: Help define the feature-set, priorities, and capability roadmap for the Influencer Marketing platform and manage the every movement of the product’s lifecycle.
- Market Knowledge & Technical Background: Deep and broad familiarity with the technologies, tools, systems, and processes used in the Influencer Marketing/Digital Media ecosystem. Existing relationships across the industry with customers, prospects and partners are a bonus. In depth knowledge of social platform API’s to ensure alignment with platform partners and guide internal and external teams to make decisions as it relates to possible solutions and technical decisions.
- Leadership: Serve as the most senior product lead and advisor to the executive stakeholders across the various business units (engineering, business, design, talent management) responsible for driving a high level vision for the path forward and is accountable for delivering on specific business outcomes. Guide and manage cross-functional team members with varying degrees of responsibility and seniority. Ability to guide and mentor team members, communicates effectively, motivate and create a sense of enthusiasm.
- Strong Collaboration: This position requires maturity, good judgment, and the ability to work across many disciplines and teams to share knowledge and expertise, build consensus, and to ensure convergence of many disparate development workstreams into a unified and consistent customer experience.
- Execution Focused: A hands-on, engaged, “in-the-details” style of leadership is a must. Detailed knowledge of the product, architecture, capabilities and roadmap are required.
- Excellent Communication: Ability to communicate up, down, and across the organization, both within Fullscreen Media, Inc. and with external customers and partners. Ability to represent the Brandworks organization and/or Fullscreen Media, Inc. externally and communicate the vision, capabilities, and differentiators of our platform and services.
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred).
- 6+ years experience in a fast paced technology business, building B2B and B2C systems and platforms.
- 4+ years leading cross-functional teams to product execution.
- 6+ years experience with Project Management, Agile and Product Lifecycle methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy and adjust course as needed .
- Charismatic, highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong problem solving seeking and critical thinking skills.
- Prior use of, or experience with, Influencer Marketing tools, processes, platforms.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Ability to juggle multiple, often competing priorities from different sources.
- Light travel to NY office.
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top