Director of Product - Platform
The Brandworks vertical at Fullscreen Media, Inc. is seeking a proven thought leader to help design and deliver cutting edge innovations of our proprietary Influencer Marketing platform. This critical role will develop product requirements and business strategies, maintain ownership of the product roadmap, conduct market assessments, perform competitive assessments, evaluate external tools and software, assist in the development of cost and resource analysis and recommendations, develop go to market solutions, and lead internal and external cross-functional teams to develop and execute on product strategy. In this leadership role, Director Product Marketing will help revolutionize the influencer marketing space by leading the development of a game-changing platform that will differentiate Fullscreen from the rest of the industry and take influencer marketing technology to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 6 years experience successfully defining, delivering, and growing game-changing, revenue generating, internet technology products in highly competitive, rapidly evolving markets.
- Product Vision and Evolution: Help define the feature-set, priorities, and capability roadmap for the Influencer Marketing platform and manage the every movement of the product’s lifecycle.
- Market Knowledge & Technical Background: Deep and broad familiarity with the technologies, tools, systems, and processes used in the Influencer Marketing/Digital Media ecosystem. Existing relationships across the industry with customers, prospects and partners are a bonus. In depth knowledge of social platform API’s to ensure alignment with platform partners and guide internal and external teams to make decisions as it relates to possible solutions and technical decisions.
- Leadership: Serve as the most senior product lead and advisor to the executive stakeholders across the various business units (engineering, business, design, talent management) responsible for driving a high level vision for the path forward and is accountable for delivering on specific business outcomes. Guide and manage cross-functional team members with varying degrees of responsibility and seniority. Ability to guide and mentor team members, communicates effectively, motivate and create a sense of enthusiasm.
- Strong Collaboration: This position requires maturity, good judgment, and the ability to work across many disciplines and teams to share knowledge and expertise, build consensus, and to ensure convergence of many disparate development workstreams into a unified and consistent customer experience.
- Execution Focused: A hands-on, engaged, “in-the-details” style of leadership is a must. Detailed knowledge of the product, architecture, capabilities and roadmap are required.
- Excellent Communication: Ability to communicate up, down, and across the organization, both within Fullscreen Media, Inc. and with external customers and partners. Ability to represent the Brandworks organization and/or Fullscreen Media, Inc. externally and communicate the vision, capabilities, and differentiators of our platform and services.
- BA/BS degree (MBA preferred).
- 6+ years experience in a fast paced technology business, building B2B and B2C systems and platforms.
- 4+ years leading cross-functional teams to product execution.
- 6+ years experience with Project Management, Agile and Product Lifecycle methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy and adjust course as needed .
- Charismatic, highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong problem solving seeking and critical thinking skills.
- Prior use of, or experience with, Influencer Marketing tools, processes, platforms.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Ability to juggle multiple, often competing priorities from different sources.
- Light travel to NY office.
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top