Director, Learning and Development
- Conducts needs assessments for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employeesDesigns and develops training programs for management and employees.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Development of career pathing and competencies.
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in training and development or organizational development.
- Minimum 5 years of training experience at a leadership level in a complex organization with multiple entities or lines of business.
- Master’s degree in organizational development/organizational behavior
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top