Director, Consumer Marketing
Fullscreen is actively looking to hire an experienced Director of Consumer Marketing to lead and drive strategic marketing campaigns with key brand, programming, and content partners within the Fullscreen Media / Entertainment division. This hands-on role will be part of the team responsible for leveraging originals and licensed content to advance areas of consumer marketing, subscriber growth, brand development, and establishing Fullscreen as a key player in the entertainment streaming space. This position works closely with the broader Fullscreen Entertainment division leadership across PR, Content, Editorial, Internal Design and Video Production teams, as well as Legal and Finance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong digital, content, social and core marketing experience, and the ability to develop and maintain solid external and internal partner relationships.
- Source, develop, and execute key marketing campaigns for Fullscreen Entertainment’s content partners across originals and licensed with the objective to increase customer acquisition, engagement, and brand awareness.
- Own and project manage the full life cycle of marketing campaigns and projects, including the ideation, coordination, execution, as well as post-campaign analysis across all areas of the business
- Manage and monitor campaign details real-time, analyze performance of execution efforts, and optimize based on data. Package and communicate results to relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, as appropriate.
- Collaborate very closely with Fullscreen’s broader teams across Programming, Distribution, Product, and PR for strategic alignment on content initiatives, messaging, and general brand priorities.
- Research, track and communicate key industry trends, analysis and actionable insights and identify ideas and solutions to help drive brand demand and differentiation in a competitive landscape
- Deliver results driven campaigns that go outside traditional marketing tactics, distributing content through innovative storytelling across all mediums of digital, social, and PR with growth in mind
- Develop quality and detailed briefs to establish marketing and show strategy, business opportunities, positioning, target audience, messaging, and creative direction for all cross-functional partners
- Oversee creative approvals on internal and external content marketing initiatives and brand campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10+ years of multi-platform marketing experience, preferably with a media & technology focus
- Detailed knowledge of streaming media services, and the social media ecosystem
- Detailed industry knowledge across entertainment, technology, and all things digital
- Must possess excellent communication skills with an ability to address both business and technical audiences
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data to optimize performance
- Proficiency in Keynote/PowerPoint and the ability to present conclusions to executives and external partners
- Has led 360 creative on marketing campaigns across digital, social, print, and television
- Proven track record with building break-through campaigns that have had a global or social impact
- A social media native who understands how to connect consumers to entertainment brands through thoughtful storytelling outside of the traditional marketing tactics
- Worked cross-functionally with distribution, growth, and product teams to integrate content in a meaningful way for our members on and off-channel
- Strong creative eye for developing best in class trailers, key art, social media, and knows how to optimize AV creative for effective digital use
- Has a passion for all forms of content across YouTube, film, television, and social media
Bonus Points If:
- MBA, or other Advanced Degree
- Direct experience with subscription businesses, and customer growth strategies and tactics
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses. Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and “Rooster Teeth.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen Media was founded in 2011 by CEO George Strompolos and is majority owned by Otter Media, a joint venture between AT&T and The Chernin Group. For more information, visit FullscreenMedia.co.
Back to top