Coordinator, Integrated Marketing - Activations
We are looking for a Coordinator, Integrated Marketing who will be responsible for managing the development and successful execution of all custom sponsorships across various vertical. The ideal candidate would have a passion for gaming, knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of activating integrated marketing experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This is a high-profile, key new hire within our rapidly growing organization and will report to the Manager, Integrated Marketing.
- Manage content which supports the creation and overall maintenance of sponsored digital content
- Assist assigned campaigns through activation life-cycle
- Work and align with internal stakeholders to set up and ensure successful campaign execution
- Coordinate talent and vendors on assigned projects
- Participate in internal and agency/client status meetings
- Track overall campaign performance (video views, social reach, QC)
- 1-2 years experience in branded content
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and creative problem solver
- History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
- Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must be a savvy integrated marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Proven experience within a fast-moving, fluid organization
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top