Contract Recruiting Assistant
As Recruiting Assistant at Fullscreen Media, you’ll ensure the best candidate experience for all potential Fullscreen team members. You will join a hardworking and nimble Recruiting team that hires the best talent. The Recruiting Assistant is the glue of Recruiting - they provide support to the team by their superb organizational and administrative skills, represent Fullscreen culture to all candidates, and look for new ways to improve processes. This a contract position and is projected to be 6 months in length.
- Support VP, Recruiting with calendaring, special projects, and other duties, e.g. relocation
- Coordinate candidate interviews: scheduling, greeting candidates, etc.
- Book flight reservations and hotel accommodations, file expense reports
- Create an outstanding experience for candidates
- Post and manage job descriptions
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality and data accuracy
- Other related duties as required and assigned
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience with support to multiple teammates
- Passion to make a difference and great first impression for candidates and team at Fullscreen
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Team player who takes initiative with a “can do” attitude
- Fantastic work ethic to work hard and innovatively
- Incredibly detail-oriented with utmost integrity and discretion
- Have fantastic time management and multitasking skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered lunches on Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top