Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Rooster Teeth
- Deploy, configure, maintain, monitor and update our cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Work closely with our development team to optimize development, deployment, and testing of web application software.
- Complete infrastructure and product audits to find places of improvements.
- Document and maintain processes for incident, change, and access management.
- Create automated solutions for repetitive tasks.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Perform disaster recovery exercises.
- Successful experience as a DevOps / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Mastery of Linux / Unix, preferably a debian-based.
- Mastery of launching PHP, Ruby, Node, and Go applications in large scale environments.
- Mastery of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience maintaining both monolithic and service-oriented-architecture based infrastructure.
- Experience with some form of scripting / programming language. Bash, Python, Perl, Go, ect.
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMWare, Virtualbox, and Vagrant.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker or Rkt.
- Experience with configuration management such as doozerd, etcd or Consul.
- Experience with webservers such as apache, nginx, lighttpd, caddy.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Percona.
- Experience with log analysis tools like Splunk, or an ELK stack.
- Experience with orchestration tools, preferably Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Sensu, Collectd, Grafana, Datadog.
Perks + Benefits
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top