Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Rooster Teeth
Join Rooster Teeth’s growing team of IT staff to help maintain one of the most popular entertainment production companies on the internet.
Rooster Teeth is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help us maintain and improve our cloud infrastructure. This role would assist development with their pipelines, build out agile approaches for code & software deployment, build infrastructure that auto scales based on anticipated load, and monitor the infrastructure.
- Deploy, configure, maintain, monitor and update our cloud-based server infrastructure.
- Work closely with our development team to optimize development, deployment, and testing of web application software.
- Complete infrastructure and product audits to find places of improvements.
- Document and maintain processes for incident, change, and access management.
- Create automated solutions for repetitive tasks.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Perform disaster recovery exercises.
- Successful experience as a DevOps / Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Mastery of Linux / Unix, preferably a debian-based.
- Mastery of launching PHP, Ruby, Node, and Go applications in large scale environments.
- Mastery of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience maintaining both monolithic and service-oriented-architecture based infrastructure.
- Experience with some form of scripting / programming language. Bash, Python, Perl, Go, ect.
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMWare, Virtualbox, and Vagrant.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker or Rkt.
- Experience with configuration management such as doozerd, etcd or Consul.
- Experience with webservers such as apache, nginx, lighttpd, caddy.
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Percona.
- Experience with log analysis tools like Splunk, or an ELK stack.
- Experience with orchestration tools, preferably Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Sensu, Collectd, Grafana, Datadog.
Perks + Benefits
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering creative production studio responsible for award-winning online videos such as "Red vs. Blue," the longest-running web series in history; globally acclaimed animated series "RWBY;" comedy gamer series, "The Gauntlet;" comedy series "Rooster Teeth Shorts;" and "Immersion," a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. Rooster Teeth founded and operates "Achievement Hunter," the popular gaming website, and produces the award-winning "Rooster Teeth Podcast," voted Best Gaming Podcast at the 2013 Podcast Awards. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX, an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, TX, which attracts tens of thousands of gamers, online video fans and Rooster Teeth community members from around the world. The Rooster Teeth YouTube channel became the 4th most viewed YouTube channel in the world (non-music) in 2013. The Rooster Teeth multi-channel network has over 20 million YouTube subscribers and more than 5 billion views, and the Rooster Teeth website has 3 million unique monthly visitors with 1.8 million registered community members. Founded by Matt Hullum and Burnie Burns, Rooster Teeth is a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at http://www.roosterteeth.com.
Back to top