Backend Developer - Fullscreen Direct
Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, integrated Direct to Fans tech platform for artists and creators to run their digital businesses and engage directly with their fans using tools for marketing, commerce and content distribution.
Fullscreen Direct is looking for back-end developers interested in high performance web applications. You will work on a team with other developers and be responsible for designing, implementing and shipping new features as well as improving existing features and back-end infrastructure. You are capable of building fast, scalable code that accomplishes business goals against an ever changing digital landscape.
- Work as part of Fullscreen Direct’s core development team, creating features and optimizing existing functionality.
- Ship code nearly every single day.
- Be involved in product and UX brainstorming sessions.
- Interact with other areas of development by testing the latest iOS app builds, desktop builds, etc.
- Create high performing, scalable solutions for various business and technical problems.
- Follow-through from project inception through design to detailed completion.
- Iterate on solutions based on internal and external (customer) feedback.
- Develop end-to-end data management solutions including database schema and performance tuning.
- Participate in design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers.
- Create measurable success.
- Be self-directed and be able to prioritize your own workload.
- PHP MVC Frameworks (we use Symfony, experience with others (i.e. Zend, Cake, Yii, etc.) still good)
- QA/Testing (Codeception, PHPUnit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Operating systems (Linux, OS X)
- DevOps exposure (AWS, Ansible, Vagrant)
- Software (Apache, Memcached, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ)
- Version control (Git)
- 3rd party integrations (Billing, Shipping)
- Distributed systems
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top