Rooster Teeth Art Department is seeking an Art Production Assistant for a paid three-month long contract with the possibility of extension.
Our Art Production Assistant will gain tons of experience and exposure in the Rooster Teeth Art Department! Art Department is a combination of set dressing, props, graphics that create the background and sets for our Live Action department and Broadcast department. Art Department does not include wardrobe or Hair/Make-up.
Please submit a resume as well as well as a cover letter and make sure to submit them as pdfs. The cover letter does not need to be extensive and it's understandable if your resume is light on production experience.
- Pre-production assistance
- Day-to-day art department duties
- On-set duties, shopping, organizing
- Help with budgets, cost reports, and various tasks
- Become familiar with a variety of production equipment and art department processes
- Prior related experience, such as in the entertainment / film industry, is a plus
- Interest in Film / Video Production, specifically Art Department
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any 3D modeling is a plus
- Possess a strong work ethic, hustle mentality, and ability to juggle tasks with a positive attitude
- Optional but a huge advantage: a link to any previous work showcasing prior art department experience, i.e. portfolios or videos you are proud to have made on Vimeo or YouTube
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering creative production studio responsible for award-winning online videos such as "Red vs. Blue," the longest-running web series in history; globally acclaimed animated series "RWBY;" comedy gamer series, "The Gauntlet;" comedy series "Rooster Teeth Shorts;" and "Immersion," a show that tests video game concepts in the real world. Rooster Teeth founded and operates "Achievement Hunter," the popular gaming website, and produces the award-winning "Rooster Teeth Podcast," voted Best Gaming Podcast at the 2013 Podcast Awards. With a dedicated worldwide fan community, Rooster Teeth created RTX, an annual gaming and Internet convention held in Austin, TX, which attracts tens of thousands of gamers, online video fans and Rooster Teeth community members from around the world. The Rooster Teeth YouTube channel became the 4th most viewed YouTube channel in the world (non-music) in 2013. The Rooster Teeth multi-channel network has over 20 million YouTube subscribers and more than 5 billion views, and the Rooster Teeth website has 3 million unique monthly visitors with 1.8 million registered community members. Founded by Matt Hullum and Burnie Burns, Rooster Teeth is a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at http://www.roosterteeth.com.