Account Manager, SCG
Fullscreen’s Strategic Content Group (SCG) is looking for an Account Executive to support our Account lead in overseeing all aspects of client engagement. This position will assist in all aspects of business management including tracking, reporting, delivery and execution of deliverables.
The Account Executive will be a true member of the larger team, contributing to all appropriate internal meetings and planning/ideating. This person will partner with internal teams across disciplines to develop and refine strategies, achieving client goals and execution of strategies.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, social media, and the universe of digital influencers driving cross-platform content engagement.
- Work with Account Lead to assure timely delivery of all program elements
- Manage program elements through the lens of the engagement plan and attribution strategy, ensuring all brand objectives are met
- Work closely with account lead to create client-facing decks/documents for each deliverable
- Create status reports for internal meetings and call summaries for all client communication
- Work closely with social lead to make sure all brand deliverables are being complimented across social channels
- Work closely with project manager to ensure timelines exist across each client deliverable and that all pivots are consistently reflected in timing/scheduling
- Work closely with account lead and branded content producer to ensure strategies presented to client are reflected in physical production; keep project manager and account lead abreast of all moving parts of shoots/assets
- Manage up to account lead with daily updates reflecting project progress
- Understand the client’s business (and the marketplace) so new ideas can be identified and implemented
- Ensure work done for the client adds value to their core business
- Oversee quality and consistency of work for key deliverables and client communications
- 3-5 years agency experience in a similar account or production role
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to manage-up proactively
- Experience managing projects (external and internal) on project scope and delivery
- Ability to digest information and deliver in varied formats to different audiences
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communications, strong grammar and strong recall/notation skills
- Strong presentation skills/ability to strategically respond in real-time
- Proficient in Google Docs, Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint
- An understanding of paid media strategies for social and digital video
- Proficient understanding of social platforms, and their strategic uses
- Proficiency of YouTube platform and creator, influencer and talent communities
- A demonstrated track record in executing multi-platform client initiatives
- Deep understanding of entertainment and content processes, including production and content distribution
- An understanding of social ecosystems and platform specific strategies
- A finger on the pulse of youth culture
Fullscreen is a global media company that develops online creators and programs multi-platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than 6 billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company was founded in January 2011 by CEO George Strompolos, a co-creator of the original YouTube Partner Program. Fullscreen owns and operates leading creative production studio Rooster Teeth, video game culture network ScrewAttack, and social media studio McBeard. Fullscreen’s network includes more than 70,000 creators, featuring the Fine Bros., O2L (Our 2nd Life), Andrea Russett, Devin Supertramp and Jack and Jack. Visit Fullscreen.com for more information.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top