- Take responsibility for the overall success of assigned marketing campaign(s).
- Represent our company as primary point of contact to client project manager(s).
- Support week to week operations of campaign, including creative, reporting and analytics, content delivery, and community management.
- Manage team and assign and monitor workload of Account Coordinators.
- Work closely with shared creative resources to delegate/guide work and ensure alignment with established campaign/brand strategy.
- Assist and contribute to creative/strategy decks for campaigns, new biz / RFPs, and other creative briefs.
- Perform all tasks, as guided by Sr. Manager and/or Director, to ensure the success of the campaign work.
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your day to day work. This is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to social media, influencer marketing, custom content, paid media, and marketing strategy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 2 years experience leading overall social strategy and campaigns
- Ability to project manage several projects at one time. Management will include timelines, creative briefs, production, etc.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion.
- Ability to think big AND impeccable attention to detail and planning.
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members across the company to complete tasks and initiatives.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of current and emerging social media platforms and tools.
- Use content performance metrics and social listening to inform creative strategy and production concepts.
- Manage ongoing campaign reporting & case study compilation.
- Possess a strong eye for design/copy and communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters.
- Able to pitch and execute innovative, next level ideas.
- Strong deck development skills including high proficiency in Keynote.
- Experience working with influencer created content.
- Experience with producing events and/or photoshoots.
- Experience writing social copy for brands.
- Experience with music brands or music industry marketing.
Meet Some of Fullscreen Media's Employees
Head of Content Licensing & Acquisition
Jason runs a team that identifies, licenses, and acquires content for Fullscreen’s subscription services. He works with major entertainment and digital studios—and individual creators—to bring content to audiences.
Back to top