Account Coordinator - Fullscreen Direct
Fullscreen Direct is looking for an Account Coordinator who will partner with our account managers and department head to help ensure the long-term success of our accounts and team.
This position will be joining the existing Accounts team in Nashville, which serves as the company’s hub for Business Development and Account Relations.
Trusted by many of today’s top artists and creators, Fullscreen Direct is a powerful, intuitive platform that helps artists and brands engage their fans using built-in tools for marketing, commerce, fan clubs and more.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned accounts, connecting with key business team members. You will liaise between accounts and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our initiatives according to account needs.
- Perform related administrative duties for the team, e.g. submit project fee invoices with Company's AP department and ensure client billings are submited and paid in a timely manner, maintain internal pipeline and account documents, ensure weekly financial projections are updated and delivered on time, arrange logistics (meetings, travel) for department head, provide timely recaps and notes at meetings
- Coordinate multiple accounts needs across business objectives
- Determine and assist with high urgency requests and issue escalations as needed
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to account needs and objectives
- Aid and support senior account managers with various day-to-day account responsibilities, e.g. limited to pulling reports, sending campaign emails, posting meet and greet photos, generating meet + greet lists
- Aid and support business development efforts as needed in conjunction with the Head of Business Development as needed
- Establish relationships with new accounts while maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing accounts
- Monitor sales, engagement and conversion numbers, and brainstorm ways to increase those that are decreasing or staying the same
- Establish goals and set benchmarks with regard to campaign deliverables, timelines, etc.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationshipsInterface between accounts and development team to validate concerns and address themMonitor the effectiveness of campaigns and write case studies/reports
- Write / proof project scopes based on creative and technical requirements
- Support in design and configuration of themed sites for accounts (as needed)
- Work (as needed) on nights and weekends around key site launches or other account initiatives
- Interface with members of the development team (as needed) around site launches, post launch support and other various cross departmental needs
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal customer service team (including but not limited to answering escalated support tickets, preparing account specific customer service briefs)
- Manage general demo submission inbox and escalate / respond accordingly as directed by Director of Business Development
- 2+ years of account management or other relevant experience (music industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate credibly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level as well as with accounts
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on account needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and organization skills (copywriting a plus but not required)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS preferred
- Basic understanding of website and platform building process(s)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered lunches on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Back to top