Tech Recruiting Assoicate
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find.
You are a networking, recruiting, and sourcing superstar with a superior knack for uncovering and wooing incredible talent. You must be comfortable socializing and networking in tech, startup, and design circles, and adept at keeping track of many different candidates and client needs over time. You are knowledgeable about the startup/tech/agency world and are comfortable speaking with clients and candidates alike to help close deals and grow the company. You represent one of the strongest digital agency brands out there and are responsible for keeping our pipeline full of great talent as we expand the business.
- Growing and maintaining talent across multiple departments. That primarily means Product Management, Digital Design, iOS, Android, Frontend Web, QA, and Backend teams.
- Connecting and speaking with new candidates to develop Fueled’s pipeline.
- Manage an assistant responsible for monitoring and vetting new leads - answering quickly, ensuring that each lead is properly entered into our CMS, signing necessary paperwork, and introducing and scheduling meetings.
- Following up with candidates to ensure no communication falls through the cracks.
- Screening and evaluating potential candidates to determine if they meet Fueled’s needs.
- Coordinating with the team on all operational and administrative tasks to eliminate any roadblocks in the hiring process.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- 2-5 years of recruitment experience in an extremely fast-paced environment, finding and hiring high quality talent across multiple disciplines.
- Technical recruitment, digital agency, and/or creative talent recruiting experience.
- Proven experience sourcing, assessing, negotiating, and hiring candidates from start to finish.
- Intimate knowledge of NYC’s tech landscape, as well as industry technologies and trends.
- Excellent people skills, and the ability to converse with and deeply understand anyone.
- A great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of NYS labor laws as well as visa and green card requirements and sponsorship programs is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible vacation policy, including 8 paid company holidays
- Access to Fueled’s insurance plans (healthcare, dental, and more) - effective from day one of employment
- Access to Fueled’s 401k plan from day one, with tiered matching after 6 months of employment
- Opportunity to enroll in a flexible spending account
- Ability to purchase train/metrocard and other qualifying transportation costs pre-tax
- Annual performance bonuses
- Biweekly team lunches, quarterly team dinners, company outings, happy hours, and more
- Capital Award in Fueled Ventures equity plan based on employee rank and tenure
- Work in the best collective space in SoHo, conveniently located by the N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, and 6 lines.
Back to top