Senior Mobile Product Manager
WHAT WE'RE UP TO
We’re leading the charge in a world of apps that do stuff, and do it with style. It’s no longer sufficient for brands to just throw out apps that “delight” without much substance. We work with our clients--from small startups to big brands--to figure out how to achieve their marketing and business goals through smart, high-functioning apps and websites that genuinely engage theirs users and keep them coming back for more.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
You understand what makes a strong digital product. You know what a mobile phone is capable of and how we can push it to its limits. You know what makes a compelling, interesting idea for a mobile product. Your role is to sit down with potential new clients and hear about their idea at a very-high level, and then turn around and present our implementation vision. You’ll come up with a broad vision for a concept right off the cuff. The reason you can come up with solutions on the fly is because you know best practices and how to solve problems through technology. In minutes, you come up with ideas that took our clients weeks or months to put together.
This job does not inclde any coding.
THE TASK AT HAND:
- You’ll be asked to do a range of tasks, working on specific client deliverables, as well as meeting with potential new clients and helping them understand how Fueled would execute their product vision
- You’ll work within a dynamic team structure led by a product director, helping to support and deliver on our ability to help clients bring their products to life quickly and effectively
- You'll manage and organize timelines and estimates for each project, assessing projects from a creative, business and technological viewpoint throughout the design and development phase.
- You’ll oversee the creation of documentation that allows clients as well as members of Fueled’s design, production, and development teams to understand the product
- You’re expected to be as much of a friendly teacher as a proficient doer when working with your team
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 3-6 years of experience managing and producing digital products, preferable in mobile
- Been closely involved in the launch of at least two mobile apps
- A demonstrated mastery of mobile and tech industry trends and best practices, as well as a willingness to learn and articulate the unique Fueled approach
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A working knowledge of a mobile device’s capabilities to the extent that most client questions can be answered without consulting a developer
- An innate ability to synthesize various data, learnings, and research to articulate the most important and actionable insights
- Strong visual thinking and storytelling abilities, simplifying complex concepts and strategies through design and logic
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers to give their opinion or a presentation
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Fueled family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- A strong sense of personal style
See Inside the Office of Fueled
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. The company's mission is to help entrepreneurs—whether solo or part of a 1000-person company—build and scale their businesses, helping people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. A lean, tenacious machine, Fueled is powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people to be found.
Back to top