Start date: Immediately
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping to manage the pipeline for all of Fueled’s NYC-based technical/operational roles.
- Reviewing resumes and conducting phone screens with applicants.
- Communicating with applicants through email, phone, ATS, and LinkedIn.
- Drafting, editing, and posting job requisitions in an on-brand voice.
- Supporting the Operations Manager with administrative tasks and special projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Can commit at least three months to Fueled
- Pays close attention to detail and has excellent proofing and editing skills
- Shows outstanding communication skills while coordinating projects
- Has experience working in a team and enjoys working with others
- Quick learner and hard worker with a positive attitude
Perks and Salary
- This is internship is unpaid
- Will learn to source candidates for tech industry roles using cutting-edge sourcing methods
- Will work in the best coworking space in Soho that boasts a candy wall, ping pong table, and a great view of the Manhattan skyline.
Back to top