Front End Developer
Fueled is known for its award-winning mobile app design and development. We create highly polished products for startups and enterprise clients across iPhone, iPad, Android, and the web. We reward our employees by investing in their professional development, building a strong, cohesive team, and creating an inspiring work environment.
Being part of the award-winning Fueled Design team you will have the opportunity to work amongst world-class talent on a wide range of unique interactive projects. We have worked on web projects for the Discovery Channel, Glamour Magazine, and Vanity Fair with featured websites appearing on FWA and Awwwards. We’ve also won our fair share of design awards!
We are a team of creative thinkers, focused on building unique product experiences that enrich lives for individuals, organizations, and communities. What really sets us apart is our integrated, product-driven approach. The way our product/strategy teams work with designers and developers results in a rare, collaborative product-development cycle that few can match.
With our unique setup, you will feel like you are working on your own startup product, but with the support and backing of a global team behind you, comprised of experts in their given fields. This ecosystem stimulates a culture of creative thinking that encourages all of our team members to shine and take ownership of projects.
AS A MEMBER OF THE DESIGN TEAM, YOU WILL:
- Create responsive designs for websites and web/mobile applications.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge in front end web coding including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and PHP.
- Be actively involved in creative user interface solutions through front-end development.
- Confidently create your own work with moderate regular involvement and approval of a Senior Developer.
- Maintain the agency benchmark for quality of work output for existing and new clients.
- Be adaptive and always strive to step out of your comfort zone and experiment in new disciplines.
- Be comfortable in client facing situations to carry out face-to-face meetings and calls.
- Work with the Production Department and other members of the Design Department.
- Report directly to sub team lead.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least 3 years acting in a developer role and at least 1 year working in an agency environment.
- Experience integrating HTML-based content with other 3rd party environments (i.e. Content Management Systems).
- Experience with Git, either in the command line or using a GUI.
- Passion about everything from semantics to frameworks to testing
- A knack for collaborating, sharing your thoughts on problems, and working through them to discover the best solution.
- Proven knowledge of client-side front end development experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as Pivotal Tracker or Jira.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management & problem solving capabilities.
- Experience with Sketch, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, and a solid understanding of CS fundamental data structures & algorithm concepts.
- A love for logic and problem solving!
SALARY / BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Salary - TBC
- Bi-annual meetups/trips abroad
- Monthly team dinners and activities
- The coolest office in London
- Your very own Apple Watch
- Performance Bonuses
- 21 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
( Sports watch model, color of your choice, granted after successful 3 month probation period)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply highlighting your experience, expertise, and wage requirements, and include a link to your portfolio (or Dribbble/Git profile, etc). You will receive a follow-up call either to ask further questions or to arrange an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
See Inside the Office of Fueled
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. The company's mission is to help entrepreneurs—whether solo or part of a 1000-person company—build and scale their businesses, helping people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. A lean, tenacious machine, Fueled is powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people to be found.
Back to top