What We're Looking For
We are looking for a proactive, organized, and all around savvy individual who is looking to learn and grow within a brand new hospitality management company who’s main focus is a secret hotel project in upstate New York.
In this role you will shadow and assist the founder and CEO, Rameet Chawla, in various tasks; including but not limited to attending meetings, reading and responding to business contacts and inquiries, helping him manage his many commitments, run point on special projects and generally lend a hand wherever it’s needed. You will be exposed to every aspect of building and maintaining a thriving hospitality project and will need to be willing to learn quickly in order to succeed.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Limited To)
- Accompanying the founder to meetings and other off-site engagements
- Email management: Read/prioritize email, handle event invites, draft responses
- Managing daily calendar and ensuring no balls are dropped
- Managing new and existing contacts (includes social media requests: LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Oversee the outsourcing of: all travel plans, errands, and other necessary reservations
- Performing analysis and providing research-supported perspective where needed
- Performing administrative tasks as designated
- Doing special projects as assigned
- Supporting and coordinating between different departments and teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least one year one EA experience
- Is proactive and organized first and foremost. Added benefits: personable, stylish, professional, and resourceful.
- Other requirements: smart, tech-savvy, and detail-oriented with a passion for getting things done.
- Is a self-motivated and fast-learning problem solver who needs little direction.
- Is highly responsive and is able to quickly bring things to fruition.
- A background in hospitality is not required for this role, though an interest in the industry is definitely desired!
Perks & Benefits
- Eligible for an EOY performance-based bonus
- Competitive insurance coverage
- Create and modify a 401k plan
- Ability to spend time at a beautiful property in the Hudson Valey
This person will be employed by Porter Asset Management LLC, a subsidiary of Fueled Digital Media, LLC
See Inside the Office of Fueled
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. The company's mission is to help entrepreneurs—whether solo or part of a 1000-person company—build and scale their businesses, helping people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. A lean, tenacious machine, Fueled is powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people to be found.
Back to top