Content Manager + Ops Ninja
Join one of the best tech companies in the space as a crucial member of our operations team. This role works alongside Siena deLisser, who heads Executive Operations, to help handle projects and tasks assigned by the company’s founder. You will be crucial to the organization and execution of these tasks, and will be directly exposed to the running of a successful agency. You’ll additionally be leading the development and implementation of Fueled’s publishing arm. We need a smart, sassy, and savvy copywriter to produce content for our blog, manage the writing of in-house content, and edit copy.. The individual in this role will write copy and manage the production of copy from other Fueled team members. Location of this role is in New York City (Soho).
Career Progression could lead to another role of interest inside the agency on our BD, Accounts, Project Management or Marketing teams.
WHAT WE’RE UP TO
Fueled is a top-tier mobile design & development agency based in New York & London. An internationally recognized as a leader in cutting edge application development, Fueled's products have led to more than a billion dollars worth of sales through mobile devices.
- Create the publishing structure around organic content production at Fueled
- Manage the process of receiving and editing content from our Department Heads
- Write and produce copy for Fueled’s Blog and other publications (including Forbes, Mashable, Inc.com, The Next Web).
- Ghost write interviews and content on behalf of Rameet (featured in Bolero Men, TechCrunch, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, StyleCaster, amongst others)
- Assist with founder's calendar, social media and travel arrangements
- Helping to arrange business dinners, functions and track/catalogue all business contacts
- 0-3 years full time work experience.
- Strong written communication skills and a knack for short, snappy copy.
- Ability to work independently on whatever’s been assigned and be your own boss. Set deadlines, follow-ups, and deliver.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Hustle. We move fast.
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- 8 National holidays every calendar year
- Equity in Fueled Ventures
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US
- You will have full ownership over developing a brand new part of our company #legacy
- You’ll learn how to execute and deliver under tight timelines and crush logistics
- You and will gain a strong understanding of the process behind running day-to-day operations of a tech startup.
- You get to work out of an amazing co-working space in downtown Manhattan
- You will be a valuable part of our team and have a voice. If you have ideas about how to improve something we will listen.
Back to top