Start date: Immediately
What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find.
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing apps that embody Fueled’s commitment to building exceptional products
- Working in a cross functional and collaborative environment using cutting edge technologies
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and passionate people across multiple time zones
- Creating innovative technical solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of professional development experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Android application development experience using Java, Android SDK / APIs / Frameworks, and Android Studio.
- Proven record of releasing apps to the store.
- Object-oriented design & development experience; knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (TDD, continuous integration).
- Understanding of the Model View Presenter, inversion of control, and reactive design pattern.
Perks and Salary
- Paid vacation leave of 15 days per year of service (can be encashed if not used)
- 1 casual/sick leave per month, which can be accumulated to a maximum of 3 days
- Max Bupa Health insurance (coverage begins 1st of the month, after 90 days)
- Individual coverage premiums (up to 5 Lacs) are 100% paid by Fueled
- Additional coverage for family available (paid by employee)
- As part of our Phantom Equity Program, Fueled Noida employees have collective ownership of x% of the Fueled Ventures equity portfolio. Ownership is based on employee rank and tenure.
Back to top