Sincerely, a subsidiary of FTD Companies, Inc., the largest gifting company in the world, is hiring a Web Developer at our San Francisco office
As a Web Developer for Sincerely’s you will support our internal and external facing websites. In this role you are responsible for design and implementation of new internal web application features as well as maintenance of our public-facing websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new features, fix bugs, update and maintain code for internal admin web tools in collaboration with server-side engineers
- Maintain Sincerely’s public-facing website: https://sincerely.com/
- Implement and maintain HTML emails in collaboration with designers and marketing
- Refine and iterate on external web features that integrate with app functionality (contact importer, web-to-app redirects, etc) in collaboration with client-side engineers
- Review code written by other web developers
- Stay up to date on the latest web development technologies
- Be aware of the latest iOS and Android developments
- Assist with app QA and testing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with PHP, Python, or Ruby preferred
- Experience with GitHub (or other distributed source code control system)
- Experience building websites using RESTful APIs
- Experience with mobile app development preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top