VP, Acquisition Marketing
FTD Companies seeks a VP of Acquisition Marketing to accelerate new customer growth via several marketing channels and across a portfolio of brands. This role, based in San Diego, CA will report to the SVP of Marketing including three direct reports and an extended team of 20. The ideal candidate is a visionary people leader who fosters cross-functional collaboration across Marketing and the organization. This role is responsible for leading all acquisition marketing channels including mass media (TV, radio, print), paid digital (brand and non-brand search, display ads, paid social), and organic digital (SEO and organic social). The role will lead the development of integrated media plans that support acquiring new customers to the portfolio of FTD Companies brands including ProFlowers, FTD, Shari’s Berries, Personal Creations and others. As the leader of Acquisition Marketing, the candidate will regularly interface with key internal stakeholders, including brand leadership teams (Marketing Directors and GMs), Creative, Consumer Insights, Partner Marketing, and Public Relations.
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of media, especially in the digital space. He/She will tap into industry trends in a rapidly evolving media environment
- Strong leader, able to lead and motivate a large team, with strong interpersonal and communication skills to operate effectively in a highly matrixed organization.
- Leads team in developing acquisition strategies for portfolio of brands that balances brand management with direct response marketing to acquire the ideal target customer segment
- Manages marketing campaign spend to maximize efficiency and delivery, meeting defined goals
- Leads cross-brand promotion efforts, driving overall success of portfolio
- Partners with other areas of Marketing including Brand, Retention, Creative, Partner Marketing, PR, and Consumer Insights in developing integrated strategies Generates and executes new ideas in driving customer acquisition
- Supports seasonal/holiday campaign plan development, and on-going initiatives
- Supports budgeting and planning process for all brands
- Regular travel to Chicago and other locations
- BS, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role leading ecommerce marketing teams
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce, digital marketing and agency management
- Experience optimizing brand marketing and direct marketing
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong knowledge of media planning and buying
- Strong interpersonal skills, and able to influence others
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to lead large teams
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top