Vice President, Systems & Enterprise Information
VP Enterprise Information Systems
Be An Innovative Change Agent!
FTD is experiencing a transformation within its technology organization--and across the business! A key component in that is rationalizing, standardizing and enhancing the ERP including financials but also supply chain operations. In addition to having multiple ERP's the functionality within these ERP's is in some cases below needs and expectations. It also is key to raise the level of enterprise reporting creating an enterprise single source of truth delivering meaningful information. Reporting to the CIO, with heavy liaison with the finance, HR and supply chain organization, this position can work at all levels of the organization. You understand well business processes, best practices, and general ERP implementation improvements.
What you will contribute:
- Create and drive a roadmap to collapse and/or simplify multiple ERP's serving several lines of business (JD Edwards, Microsoft AX Dynamics and Oracle)--work with senior business leaders to listen to all their needs and synthesize to create a roadmap that is universally agreed upon by the business and understood by technology.
- With the roadmap, prioritize and provide budgets to drive continual process and systematic improvements
- Highly visible position--work with the office of the CFO, HR and EVP SCO to ensure functionality meets the needs of the Company as we simplify functionality, reporting and rationalize out some of our multiple systems.
- Manage the DataWarehouse and work to increase capabilities beyond financial systems to include web analytics and post-sale customer analytics. This includes working top down to gather KPI's from the CEO, executive leadership, GM's and management to start the process to enable standardized, automated and single source of truth that is ACTIONABLE.
- Help standardize where possible reporting metrics serving all aspects of the business, and differentiate where necessary.
- Help facilitate the organization to define and deliver dashboards reflecting enterprise and business unit KPI's.
- Manage and mentor the Corporate IT Applications (HR, Financial Consolidation & Reporting Systems and other PPM tools for Marketing and PMO office)
- Manage approximately ~25 people across three locations (San Diego, Chicago, India).
- Having experience in a high transactional environment is a must--in an ecommerce environment highly desired
- You know how to bring sense to the complexity and helped the organization to minimize customizations while not sacrificing needs of the business--across multiple brands and environments.
- This is an awesome opportunity to get in on the ground floor as a key leader leading transformations across the department, and company
- One of several consiglieres to the EVP of technology.
What we offer:
- An environment of positive change--where you can truly make a difference
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, scrum masters, product management and executive leadership
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base
What we seek:
- 10 years management, 5 years' as a Director or VP in IT or Finance
- 5+ years experience directly managing ERP & BI/DW roadmaps
- 5+ years' experience in a 24/7 high transactional environment--ecommerce highly preferred.
- You have managed groups of 20+ people. Career pathing, org design to bring maximum efficiency, keep people highly motivated and happy!
- You are adept if not expert at vendor management--both the SW organization and also 3rd party integrators which are key. You know how to manage them, get the most out of them and partner with them to work that magical combination of integrating into our culture, while holding them accountable.
- Transparent communicator--not overly hierarchical.
- Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level stakeholders and developers--this is a hands-on position with regards to people and detail.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look! The position is located in Downers Grove, a suburb of Chicago with many charming and bustling communities nearby. Monthly travel to San Diego is required. And fun!
We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top