Talent Management Partner
Be An Innovative Change Agent
Are you an internal Talent and OD Consultant/Partner comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
At FTD we have and are advancing a culture where solutions from the human resources group will help transform our lines of business through impactful, business-focused solutions. We are seeking a creative, problem-solving talent management partner equally comfortable with assessing and developing talent solutions aligned to organizational objectives as well as supporting FTD’s Employer Value Proposition. This role offers an intriguing opportunity for those change leaders that thrive in a transformational environment.
What You Will Contribute:
- Create and manage FTD learning and development programs (leadership and individual contributor programs).
- Oversight of LMS system administration, updates and system functionality
- Manage the performance management process throughout the year including system administration, training solutions, and creation of tools and support materials.
- Support the HR Business Partner team in defining and carrying out divisional talent management strategies- identifying gaps and opportunities to address them through talent acquisition, development, and/or other means.
- Develop and manage talent metrics that inform leadership decisions related to talent strategy.
- In partnership with the HR Business Partner team, oversee the execution of employee engagement surveys and action planning efforts.
- Design and implement the FTD onboarding program.
- Initiate and develop tools to support business leaders and the HR Business Partners as they relate to talent management programs.
- Support the talent assessment and succession planning processes in partnership with the HR Business Partner team. Participate in calibration sessions, consolidate and analyze all data and convert into actionable follow-up for executive leaders.
- Partner with the HR Business Partner team and the Compensation COE to develop internal career pathing structures and career development tools
- Develop change management frameworks and tools to assist with FTD organizational change processes. Equip HR Business Partners with necessary materials for cross-company communications.
What we offer:
- An environment of positive change—where you can truly make a difference
- A casual, fun team environment
- The blending of cultures across multiple locations where you can be part of helping shape our future
- Opportunity to influence and shape talent management solutions supporting FTD’s Employee Value Proposition.
- Support from a strong leader to guide you
- Comprehensive total rewards program and competitive compensation package.
What we seek:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of HR-related experience.
- 2 years of experience in a Talent Management or Organizational Effectiveness discipline.
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience managing talent management projects and programs including designing scope, leading cross-functional project teams, implementing appropriate organizational change management and communication practices, and evaluating the impact for continuous improvement
- Ability to influence and partner at all levels within an organization, as well as with HR COEs and HR Business Partner groups.
- Project management experience.
- Strong technical acumen and experience using HR/Talent and LMS systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills for small and large groups.
- Experience identifying and applying workforce analytics and talent metrics data to make recommendations to the business on talent strategy.
- Advanced PowerPoint capability.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline, Captivate or similar e-learning software is a plus.
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! In this exciting role, you will have a broad impact on the overall transformation of all talent management and organizational solutions at FTD. This position can be based in either Downers Grove, IL. or San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company—come join our family!
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world.
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top