FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD), the largest gifting company in the world, is seeking a Sourcing Analyst. In this role you are responsible for participating in the identification and evaluation of strategic sourcing and supply chain process improvement programs for the Gourmet Foods business unit in order to drive cost savings, improve internal operations and enhance customer experience. This position provides analysis and recommendations to assist in the development of strategic sourcing initiatives, implementation of programs and negotiation of supplier agreements.
- Assess and report market trends, evaluate risk and perform high-level raw material analysis for incorporation into RFPs and other negotiations
- Develop efficient tracking tools and comprehensive spend reports to perform analysis of spend, tiered pricing models, market conditions, contract expirations and/or other business unit specific parameters to allow for data driven decision making
- Develop tools and metrics to manage and track supplier performance and ensure they meet all quality and regulatory standards
- Understand and monitor key spending trends, cost drivers, market factors, geographic considerations, and strategic importance for critical commodities
- Work with team in establishing best in class sourcing processes and procedures
- Create custom reports to support supply chain operations as needed
- Other responsibilities/projects as assigned by manager
- BS/BA in business, supply chain, or other related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of sourcing analyst, supply chain analyst, business analyst or financial analyst experience required
- Background in food a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking is required (quantitative and qualitative)
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise format to all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of sourcing/purchasing processes and procedures required
- A Self-motivated team player that is results oriented, collaborative, a problem solver, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task/manage time efficiently
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and is a quick learner
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficiency in Cognos and SQL
FTD Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq:FTD) is the largest gifting company in the world. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies. FTD has been delivering flowers since 1910 and the highly-recognized FTD® and Interflora® brands are supported by the iconic Mercury Man logo which is displayed in nearly 40,000 floral shops in approximately 150 countries. Our diversified portfolio of brands also includes the following trademarks: ProFlowers®, Shari’s Berries®, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, Drake Algar, Sincerely and Gifts.com.
The FTD Mission Statement is to inspire, support and delight our customers when expressing life’s most important sentiments. For more information about our portfolio of brands, we invite you to visit www.FTDCompanies.com.
Back to top