Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you a Social Media Marketing expert looking to drive revenue and create engagement through social channels?
FTD Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTD), is a $1.2 billion e-commerce global gifting business, which includes premier brands ProFlowers®, Shari's Berries®, Personal Creations®, Red Envelope and others - all working under the broader mission to inspire, support and delight customers when expressing life's most important sentiments.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager with 4 to 5 years of experience in developing and implementing both paid and organic social strategies. Within our portfolio of brands, you will be in charge of the FTD brand, working closely with the Director of Social Media and internal stakeholders across brand, creative, PR, and merchandising. We are looking for a strong background not only in creating and publishing content across a multitude of platforms, but also in generating revenue and acquiring new customers through social media. As such, you'll be the ideal candidate if you're equal parts creative innovator and analytical problem solver.
How you will impact the business:
- Drive revenue through creative and targeted paid social campaigns.
- Develop best in class social experiences and content for the FTD brand.
- Build and manage annual social budget and create regular business forecasts for paid social activities.
- Create annual social content calendar in close collaboration with PR and other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with in-house creative team to ensure branding/voice of all our social media outlets is cohesive with other marketing channels.
- Use analytics tools (e.g. Sprinklr) to provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Explore and implement social innovations and native integrations to increase business impact
- Serve as the FTD brand steward across all social media platforms
- Stay abreast of latest industry developments, trends, and shifts in the social landscape.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of Social Media for multiple brands to include: Personal Creations, Shari's Berries and ProFlowers.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience -- including both paid and organic social. Agency or client-side.
- Experience within the ecommerce industry a plus
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative with a balance of left and right brain thinking (analytical and creative)
- Experience with a successful consumer-facing brand with an innovative online presence
- Proven track record of driving customer acquisition through social channels
- Strong financial and analytical skills - facility with numbers and quick translation of analytics to implications
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of Merchandising, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top