Senior Technical Recruiter
Are you an expert in technical recruiting and excited about working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies and business-impacting projects.
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Recruiter to partner with our IT leadership team in building the technical capability that's critical to FTD's future success. If you are looking for an opportunity to have strategic impact and partner closely with IT execs, this could be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Contribute:
- Lead strategic planning for Chicago-land FTD technical recruitment needs, ensuring timely and successful placements that fulfill critical business needs.
- Partner with IT/Engineering leads to measure overall effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
- Move the needle within Technical recruitment by continually exploring, recommending and deploying new recruiting methodologies, tools and resources.
- Lead, execute and evaluate all efforts related to tech university partnerships
- Own full-cycle recruitment efforts for full-time and contract IT positions
- Manage recruitment strategy, including but not limited to, determining appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions, networking and strategic partnerships
- Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified technical and engineering candidates.
- Manage relationships with IT agency partners and ensure performance deliverables are being met.
- Assist with immigration process and administration as needed.
- Support other areas of Talent Acquisition/Human Resources department during peak seasons.
What We Offer:
- An environment of positive change--where you can truly make a difference
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of an HR team that encourages out-of-the-box thinking and autonomy
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed, casual work environment.
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
What We Seek:
- Minimum 2 years in Sr. or Lead Technical Recruiting role
- 7-10 years experience recruiting for technical positions
- Experience hiring Web Engineering, UX and Product Management teams.
- Experience recruiting within Agile/SCRUM environments is highly preferred
- Immigration experience preferred
- Experience recruiting at all levels of talent spanning across multiple departments and sites as well as areas of expertise is preferred.
- Demonstrated collaboration and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Management, or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! You will have a broad impact on the IT talent landscape of the organization and will play a critical role in the company's success.
Come give FTD a look! We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join us!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top