Retention Marketing Coordinator
Retention Marketing Coordinator -- Personal Creations
FTD Companies (Nasdaq:FTD) is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, plants, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
As a Retention Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the project management, quality control, deployment and reporting of all email and mobile campaigns for Personal Creations Brand marketing.
What you will contribute:
- Project management of daily campaign operations and implementation
- Coordinate email production schedules with cross-functional teams (Creative, Product Data Management, etc.) and make decisions to keep the email production schedule on track. Regularly report campaign production status to channel manager.
- Provide test plans to the QA team for each email campaign and resolve email content issues.
- Be a subject matter expert in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Use the tool to produce and deploy marketing campaigns.
- Review campaign selection counts on all campaigns to ensure email populations are accurate.
- Monitor email deliverability for all campaigns and report trends, issues and recommendations for improved deliverability to the team.
- Partner with the email channel team to manage automated email programs.
- Assure accuracy of all campaigns (audit creative, links, legal, setup, etc.)
- Manage projects related to email templates, landing pages or other marketing operations tools. Be a subject matter expert in related back office tools (i.e.: content management, promotion setup, etc.).
- Merchandise featured products prior to email deployment
- Assist other departments with email projects as needed (i.e.: customer surveys, transactional emails, etc.).
- Work with Merchandising to then select products and manage compliance rules
- On a proactive basis, analyze campaign metrics and provide recommendations as well as report on performance
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During peak season this role requires overtime, during off peak we offer Summer hours
- Bachelor's degree preferred; minimum of 1-3 years marketing or sales administrative experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Proven attention to detail with ability to multi-task independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high energy, highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Previous ecommerce, HTML, or email production experience preferred.
- Independent self-starter who is motivated by increased responsibility and strong desire to grow professionally in an ecommerce marketing role.
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and respond to questions from various department and levels within the organizational structure
- Ability to adapt to changes in the organization and to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- A self-starter with the ability to independently execute tasks with little to no direction
- Excellent verbal and composition ability, plus a high degree of professionalism.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in our San Diego Headquarters. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!
See Inside the Office of FTD Companies
FTD Companies, Inc., is a premier floral and gifting company. Through its diversified family of brands, FTD provides floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. The company’s portfolio of brands in the U.S. and Canada includes: FTD, ProFlowers, Shari's Berries, Personal Creations, Cherry Moon Farms, Sincerely, and Gifts.com. FTD’s mission to delight and inspire customers is the foundation of the business today.
Back to top